Chemical vs Physical Sun protection: The Facts | BodyCo
by Andrea Young
Let's chat about choosing a sun protection. As you probably know, we at BodyCo are obsessed with the ingredients we use in our skin care. We focus on choosing natural, premium- quality, effective ingredients. That is why we have released our own Physical Sun Protection products - the Daily Moisturiser & Tinted Moisturiser.
There is a lot of information going around at the moment about Chemical vs Physical Sun Blockers, so we are here to break it down for you.
As mentioned above, the ingredients we use in our products are natural, premium- quality and effective. There is no question why we use zinc oxide in our Daily Moisturiser.
Another bonus is that the texture of the product is creamy and luxurious, with added benefits of;
- Pro-Vitamin B5: aides in healthy cellular regeneration while moisturising
- Niacinamide: improves skin immunity and protects against sun damage
- Hyaluronic Acid: increases the skins moisture levels and visibly reduces the signs of ageing
- Golden Jojoba Oil: rich in antioxidants and Omega's that help promote collagen production and skin nourishment
- Zinc Oxide: considered the best, natural physical sun-blocker.
Sun protection is an essential part of your skin care routine. Always apply products to a clean skin. The best part about our products is that you can either use it as the final step of your skin care routine (after a targeted face serum or face oil) OR, you can use them as your serum (as they have hydrating, anti-ageing & anti-inflammatory properties).
The BodyCo Team xx
PS- sign up to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first order!