6 Reasons to Drink More Water
by Andrea Young
Everyone has always said that to be happy and healthy, have 8 glasses of water a day.
Here are some great reasons why!!
- Decrease chances of health problems. Drinking more water is linked to lowering chances of kidney stones, urinary an colon cancer, and heart attacks.
- Increases metabolism. You can burn more calories when your body is hydrated.
- Don’t need to think as hard about completing every day tasks. More water helps engage your brain.
- Stops you from over eating. You consume less calories (about 75-90) when you drink two glasses of water before a meal.
- Get better skin. Water plumps your skin and can reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as giving you a better complexion.
- Be happy. Without enough water, you are left more likely feeling fatigued, confused, angry, depressed or tense.
Get on the waters, babes.